The February Town Hall Meeting topic is “Disability Terms: What difference does it make?” The meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 23rd at 7 pm ET. Download and share the February Town Hall Flyer
Have you ever been at a loss for words when talking with or referring to a person with a disability? Words affect us in so many ways! Please join in for this virtual discussion!
We’ll have a panel discussion led by Jenny Siegle, Jen & Codi Mendenhall, Ben Huntzinger, and Molly Hale.
Click to register: https://bit.ly/31PTR0N
2021 got off to a great start with our January Town Hall Meeting led by Ben Huntzinger, “You’ve only got one life – Live It: Innovation in the Wheelchair World”. Ben shared the story of how his desire to participate in rugged outdoor lifestyle led him to design and build a wheelchair suited for the outdoors. Listen to Ben’s story here.
We have exciting many exciting topics planned for 2021!
- Tuesday, February 23rd at 7 pm ET Disability Terms: What difference does it make?
- Tuesday, March 23rd at 7 pm ET Adaptive Sports: Games People Play with Chris Collin
- Tuesday, April 20th at 7 pm ET Champions Place
- Tuesday, May 25th at 7 pm ET Travel and Accessibility: Cory’s Fabulous Adventures (Cory Lee)
- Tuesday, June 22nd at 7 pm ET Making your Hobby Make Money
- Tuesday, July 20th at 7 pm ET 10 Things You Should Know About Your Supplier
- Tuesday, August 24th at 7 pm ET Believe it or Not! Issues with CRT Equipment