Because you are a NRRTS Registrant
- Your standing as a professional is greater because of your knowledge, experience and commitment to the NRRTS Standard of Practice and Code of Ethics.
- You are a person with recognized knowledge and experience in the field of CRT.
- You are someone to be trusted in the eyes of the clinician to provide equipment that truly meets the patient’s medical needs.
- You have access to all NRRTS CE Programs at no additional cost. The content has been developed by recognized experts in the field to broaden your knowledge.
- Your feelings of confidence and self-worth are increased by knowing that NRRTS’ primary objective is to promote and support the professional CRT Supplier.
- Your referrals, customers and funding sources recognize your personal commitment to the service and delivery of CRT.
- You have the designation of RRTS® or CRTS® which is impressive on your business card. These initials have no meaning outside of our profession so when asked what the letters mean, you have a chance to set yourself apart.
- You know there is an organization of fellow professionals who are tracking new developments and advocating legislation to protect access to CRT.