Credit: .2 CEUs – NOTE: There are no discounts offered for this course.
CRT Suppliers need diverse knowledge to provide the best outcomes. This self-paced course takes the participant through an overview of types of people who use CRT, what is required of a supplier, what the supplier’s role is and what types of equipment are included in the CRT category. This base of knowledge is critical for anyone wanting to become a professional supplier.
- List typical diagnoses of people who use CRT.
- Understand the process of evaluating client’s needs based on activities of daily living.
- Describe the history of CRT.
- Describe a mobility needs assessment.
- List the objectives of the physical evaluation.
- Describe the members of the evaluation team and their roles
- Explain the duties of the CRT Supplier in the provision of seating and mobility.