Credit: .2 CEUs
This self-paced, multi-course education and training program is designed to provide a professional approach and understanding of the unique and specific role of the CRT Supplier. Upon successful completion of this program, you will earn a CRT Supplier Cetificate… much like a diploma.
Before we start, here are a few rules and housekeeping tips. Each course consists of lessons, knowledge checks, and a final quiz. You must take the courses in order. You must take the lessons in order. At the end of each lesson is a knowledge check to provide some immediate reinforcement of the lesson material. You must answer all the Knowledge Check Questions; however, Knowledge Checks are not scored. The final lesson in each course is a Course Summary and final quiz. You must achieve an 80% score on the final quiz to receive your course specific CEUs and CEU Certificate.
Please remember that you need to take these courses in numerical order.
We hope you enjoy and value this learning experience.
CRT Suppliers need diverse knowledge to provide the best outcomes. This self-paced course takes the participant through an overview of types of people who use CRT, what is required of a supplier, what the supplier’s role is and what types of equipment are included in the CRT category. This base of knowledge is critical for anyone wanting to become a professional supplier.
- List typical diagnoses of people who use CRT.
- Understand the process of evaluating client’s needs based on activities of daily living.
- Describe the history of CRT.
- Describe a mobility needs assessment.
- List the objectives of the physical evaluation.
- Describe the members of the evaluation team and their roles
- Explain the duties of the CRT Supplier in the provision of seating and mobility.