Swedish wheelchair manufacturer Panthera released the long awaited sequel to the Bambino… the Bambino 3.
- Smart, easily removable push bar
- Smoother and easier for the child to drive with the pushbar removed
- Easier to handle when transporting by car
- New accessories that provides better support and positioning in sitting
- For children, 4-12, years who need the optimal everyday wheelchair.
- Available in model Bambino 3 and Bambino 3 Short
In late 2021, Permobil acquired Panthera. The acquisition strengthens Permobil’s offer of manual wheelchairs. Panthera’s products complement the product portfolio and strengthen the company’s competitiveness in the market.
The acquisition is an important step in Permobil´s strategy to increase the quality of life for people living with disabilities through an expanded offering to the users. Panthera has a strong brand and reputation, and both were started by Swedish entrepreneurs. The two companies share the same values and focus on the people who use their products.