Emerging as one of the unlikely highlights of the pandemic, Virtual Meetings have taken over!
NRRTS has embraced and championed the use of Virtual Meetings and will host its second Virtual Open Meeting on April 14, 2021, 3PM EDT. In October 2020, NRRTS hosted its first Virtual Open Meeting where attendance was high, and the meeting was a great success.
On April 14, 2021, NRRTS will host another exciting Virtual Open Meeting focusing on the Value of NRRTS. We hope to attract an even larger group as we welcome Canada into the NRRTS family and learn about the Value of NRRTS to CRT Suppliers everywhere. Everyone is invited and can register by Clicking Here.
The agenda is power packed:
- Weesie Walker, NRRTS Executive Director, Welcomes Everyone to the Meeting
- Gerry Dickerson, ATP, CRTS®, President NRRTS Executive Committee, Shares His Opening Remarks
- Jason Kelln, ATP, CRTS®, Steve Cranna, and Mike Longo Introduce the NRRTS Canadian Advisory Committee
- Erin Roberts, Executive Director of CADA, Introduces the Canadian Assistive Device Association and Talks about the Value of NRRTS in Canada
- Annette Hodges, NRRTS Director of Education, Presents NRRTS’ continuing Education Program
- Weesie Walker Presents the New CRT Supplier Certificate Program
- Amy Odom, NRRTS Director of Operations, Explains the Corporate Friends of NRRTS and Discusses DIRECTIONS Magazine
- Canadian NRRTS Registrants will present their views on the value of NRRTS and what it means to be a registrant. (Video)
- Weesie and Gerry Wrap-up the Meeting by Answering Questions
We’ll hold a spot for you, but you’d better hurry-up and register! See you there.