The 37th International Seating Symposium (ISS) is the world’s largest educational conference and exhibition featuring wheelchairs and related assistive technologies. Conference attendees will have the option to earn up to 17 contact hours (1.7 CEUs) while choosing from over 100 courses taught by subject matter experts. The 85k square foot exhibit hall will house exhibits from over 100 exhibitors including wheelchair and equipment manufacturers, supply companies, industry and professional organizations, research labs, advocacy groups, and university programs.
Symposium January 31 – February 2, 2022
Pre- Symposium Workshops January 29 – 30, 2022
David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, PA USA
Please note that due to the change of dates, the ISS is working to update the hotel room block contracts. Do not cancel or rebook accommodations until this update is completed which is expected to be completed by the end of September. We apologize for any confusion or inconveniences.
Current Conference Status
- Participants will have the ability to attend sessions online synchronously and asynchronously after the conference
- Presenters will have the option of delivering their sessions remotely
- The in-person event will adhere to all COVID-19 regulations and protocols in place at the time of the conference
- To ensure that we operate at the highest standard of health & safety for our guests, please visit the David L. Lawrence Convention Center Health & Safety Plan
- Exhibitor booth spacing may be adjusted according to social distancing protocols
- Opportunities for interactive virtual exhibit tours are being planned
RESNA and the ISS are partnering to provide 10 instructional sessions with topics focused on Assistive Technology and practice experience of the ATP. Check out the RESNA Track: a unique experience of ISS 2021.