Date: August 13, 2020
Credit: .1 CEU
Sponsored by The Clinician Task Force
Event Facilitator: Cathy Carver, PT, ATP/SMS – UAB/Spain Rehab Center
- Joseph Nahra, Director of Government Relations for Powers Pyles Sutter & Verville PC
- Erin Michael, PT, DPT, ATP/SMS – Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Jenny Lieberman, PhD, OTR/L, ATP – Mount Sinai Hospital
- Maggie Dahlin, PT, DPT, ATP – Craig Hospital
- Jenny Siegle – NRRTS 2020 Consumer Advocate of the Year
Participants will be able to articulate an overview of the process involved in passing legislation for improved access to mobility equipment.
At the conclusion of this session attendees will be able to identify three resources for understanding complex rehabilitation technology (CRT).
Participants will be able to list at least two practical strategies to implement into their service delivery related to advocating for improved access to CRT.