NRRTS is pleased to announce that, as an accredited IACET provider, we are now approving non-NRRTS Classroom Learning Events/Courses, Webinars, and CEU Articles. If you are interested in having your learning event approved for CEUs, please complete the NRRTS CEU Application below.
Please contact Annette Hodges with questions about completing the application.
This page is provided as a resource for NRRTSCE CEU Applicants.
This form must be completed and submitted electronically as a Word document. (No PDF documents and no hand-written applications will be accepted).
Include required attachments with CEU Application
- Speaker Agreement
- Marketing Brochure – requirements are noted in the application.
Step 3. Submit the application
Email the completed application packet including attachments to:
Annette Hodges, NRRTSCE Program Organizer
NOTE: We must receive a copy of the planned program (agenda/schedule/brochure) along with the application fee before any advertisement of a program is pursued.
All learning events will be primarily offered under NRRTSCE (NRRTS Continuing Education)
- will provide oversight or direct involvement in the registration process.
- will insure that each event follows the specific NRRTSCE process and policy for IACET compliance.
- will maintain authority over event
- will verify mastery of Learning Outcomes through a survey for classroom learning events. Online learning events require a post-test.
- will monitor the results of the evaluations and assessments and provide those results to speakers, contact persons, and/or Education Managers in the form of a spreadsheet and learners in the form of a certificate
- reserves the right to attend the programs we certify at any time, free of charge, to validate the quality and content of the session/s.
- reserves the right to recommend any necessary changes to the course based on the results of the programs we certify based on learner feedback.
- will maintain learner records for a minimum of 7 years
- will provide support to participants of all learning events we certify.
- will provide input through each phase of the Learning Event, from planning to presentation.
You will be provided with a paid invoice after we have received the application and payment.
Application Fees: $500.00 (USD) for each course. The CEUs for approved courses are valid for one year from original presentation date.
- NRRTS Learning Design Document– this document is located within the application. You may copy and paste for each course within the application if you are seeking approval for more than one course.
Do you already have courses that we’ve approved?
Course CEUS can be renewed provided all references and content are still relevant.
“The National Registry of Rehabilitation Technology Suppliers (NRRTS) is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). NRRTS complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, NRRTS is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.”