NRRTS is pleased to announce that, as an accredited IACET provider, we are now approving Classroom Learning Events/Courses, Webinars, and CEU Articles. If you are interested in having your learning event approved for CEUs, please complete the NRRTS CEU Application below.
Please complete a separate application for each course you submit.
Please contact Weesie Walker with questions about completing the application.
This page is provided as a resource for NRRTSCE CEU Applicants.
This form must be completed and submitted electronically.
All learning events will be primarily offered under NRRTSCE (NRRTS Continuing Education)
- will provide oversight or direct involvement in the registration process and attendance records.
- will insure that each event follows the specific NRRTSCE process and policy for IACET compliance.
- will maintain authority over event
- will verify mastery of Learning Outcomes through a survey for classroom learning events. Online learning events require a post-test.
- will monitor the results of the evaluations (see Webinar Evaluation Questions) and assessments and provide those results to speakers, contact persons, and/or Education Managers in the form of a spreadsheet and learners in the form of a certificate
- reserves the right to attend the programs we certify at any time, free of charge, to validate the quality and content of the session/s.
- reserves the right to recommend any necessary changes to the course based on the results of the programs we certify based on learner feedback.
- will maintain learner records for a minimum of 7 years. **
- will provide support to participants of all learning events we certify.
- will provide input through each phase of the Learning Event, from planning to presentation.
**NOTE: Learner records include attendance records and course completion records. Learners who misplace certificates will be provided with a transcript that verifies course completion upon request.
An attendance record must be submitted for every course that is presented as a live learning event within two weeks of the presentation date. Attendance for online learning events should include the registration or attendance records from the website or program used to host the event. On-demand programs must provide the registration list and/or attendance list from the website or program used to host the event. This can be submitted in the form of a spreadsheet or sign-in sheets.
Marketing brochure or online promotion of the course(s) must include:
Speaker bio, credentials
The following statement: “NRRTSCE is certifying the educational contact hours of the program and by doing so is in no way endorsing any specific content, company, or product. The information presented in this program may represent only a sample of appropriate interventions. As an IACET Accredited Provider, The National Registry of Rehabilitation Technology Suppliers offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. This course is approved for _____ CEU(s)”
NOTE: We must receive a copy of the planned program (agenda/schedule/brochure) along with the application fee before any advertisement of a program is pursued. However, while the application is pending the course may be promoted with the statement ““NRRTSCE is certifying the educational contact hours of the program and by doing so is in no way endorsing any specific content, company, or product. The information presented in this program may represent only a sample of appropriate interventions. As an IACET Accredited Provider, The National Registry of Rehabilitation Technology Suppliers offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. Approval for ___CEU(s) for this course is pending.”
Handouts – all participants must be provided with a handout that reflects a summary of the content presented.
The CEUs for approved courses are valid for one year from original presentation date.
$500.00 (USD) for each course with 0 – 10 presentations per year
$700.00 (USD) for each course with 11 or more presentations per year.
These documents must be completed and submitted with the application.
Download each document, complete it, and upload in the space provided on the application form.
1. Speaker Agreement – Download the NRRTS Speaker Agreement
The speaker agreement contains:
Conflict of interest statement
Photo release statement
The Speaker Agreement must be initialed/signed/dated by the speaker
Do you already have courses that we’ve approved?
Course CEUS can be renewed provided all content is still relevant.
“The National Registry of Rehabilitation Technology Suppliers (NRRTS) is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). NRRTS complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, NRRTS is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.”