COVID 19 Resources
COMPLEX by Mark Sullivan was written as a testament to those individuals who work in emerging and developing nations to provide the products and systems we are fortunate to have here in the United States.
COMPLEX is dedicated to the men and women of the Complex Rehab industry who are working hard every day to develop products that bring mobility, comfort, safety and, most of all, independence to thousands of individuals. It is also dedicated to those with disabilities who utilize these products to enrich their lives and the lives of those around them, and who contribute to the economic productivity of countries around the world.
RESNA Position Papers
The Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA) has published a series of Position Papers which presents evidence, the consensus of experts, and summarizes current research and best practice trends. The purpose of the Position Papers is for Evidence-based documentation.
- The Application of Tilt, Recline and Elevating Legrests for Wheelchairs – Revised Version
- The Application of Wheelchair Standing Devices
- RESNA Position of Wheelchairs Used as Seats in Motor Vehicles
- Application of Ultralight Manual Wheelchairs
- Application of Wheelchairs, Seating Systems and Secondary Supports for Positioning vs. Restraint
- The Application of Seat Elevating Devices
- The Application of Pediatric Power
- RESNA Position Paper on Evacuation Chairs
RESNA Service Provision Guide
Helpful Forms, Charts, and other downloads
- Download Travel Tag
- Wheelchair and Seating Evaluation Form – Fillable Version – created by Jill Sparacio and Jessica Pedersen (2007, 2014, 2018)
- PANNICULUS MEASUREMENTS
- ADDITIONAL MEASUREMENTS FOR BARIATRIC CLIENTS